The Ultimate Wish List: Accessories


Whilst at work I often dream about winning the lottery (don’t we all?), day dreaming of brunches, mimosas and shopping.  Lots of Shopping. From Westwood to Topshop, I would love a spree. A day where I could spend whatever I wanted and not have to worry about the credit card bill. It sounds a complete dream, mainly because it is.

So, let’s grab a coffee and get started.


 
Can we just take a minute to see how beautiful this shoe is. Delicate detailing, storytelling and beautiful extra added details make this shoe stand out from any Louboutin’s. These show stoppers are definitely not made for walking, standing or even touching- but I think we can all agree that they are something else.


If you have been reading my blog for a little while you will know I love this bag. The colors are so unique to Chloe . Everything about this bag just makes me happy. This bag is so easy to style, day or night, casual or dressy.  My favorite  outfit option would be skinny jeans, comfy top, converse and a beige Chloe Faye.


I have always dreamed of owning a black All Saints Leather Jacket. There so effortless and really easy to style. With quite a hefty price tag, this jacket would definitely been well out of my budget now. Although if money wear no option it would definitely be glued to me.


I am obsessed with Sex and the City, so obviously I would be investing in one of the most iconic shoes of the show. The royal blue colouring, stunning crystals and overall beauty, really make this shoe simply stunning. A shoe which would leave anyone feeling empowered.



Now this bag is a little bit like Marmite. Yet, I absolutely love it. I think it really brings the classic Chanel look forward. A great alternative to the…  and the … I ALWAYS flawed when I see it teamed with any modern, casual outfit. So if I ever have one of these in my possession, be prepared for a LOT of swooning.

I hope you like my little blog of dreams! Let me know in the comments what you would treat yourself too if you won the lottery.


All the love,

Em

x

 

 

 

 

  

Comments

  1. I spend a lot of time lusting over designer handbags and shoes! A girl can dream, right?

    Sian x
    www.theenglisheverygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get a Chloe, Faye bag...although I am on the hunt for a dupe! I have a dupe of the Chanel boy bag and I absolutely love it. Sometimes it's worth looking Pretty Little Thing, since they often dupe designer items!
    Alicia x
    www.aestheticobsessed.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Designer handbags and shoes are literally my thing haha! I always a pair of Manalos just like Carrie's and I also adore the Chloe handbag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that Alice in Wonderland shoe! Amazing. I would love them on my shelved ha. And that Chloe bag is adorable, such a classic style.

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted an all saints leather jacket forever, they're so stylish and amazing quality x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts