Swimwear for the Bigger Busted.

Shopping for swimwear makes me feel sick, as a naturally bigger busted girls it can be quite difficult to find any swimwear that will make sure your girls wont fall out. After booking a holiday to a beautiful resort I am definitely on the hunt for some appropriate swimwear. And its making me so, so excited.

Now, lets get excited for holidays!!

South Beach Ruffle Swimsuit. £30.00.





I love this so much! This orange off the shoulder South Beach Ruffle Swimsuit is so flattering! Supporting the girls, with a secured strap across the body. The off the shoulder Aztec trim  is truly beautiful- subtle enough to ad some detail but not enough to be in your face. It could be teamed with shorts for a cute casual outfit. Or just used as it by the pool.

Pour Moi Getaway Swimsuit. £35.00.

This stunning red swimsuit will truly make you stand out from the crowd. The feminine frills and cute detailing all aid to help support bigger busts. I will definitely be purchasing very soon. I have nothing else to say but I am in love.

ASOS Fuller Bust Exclusive Premium, Black Lace High Waist Bikini (£20.00- for Bottoms only, the top seems to be sold out)

I think its great alternative to a standard bikini. I love the high waist shorts, its a perfect alternative to the standard bikini- ALTHOUGH, you may have a dodgy tan! Being designed to support bigger boobs, I think this is an obvous pick for the bigger busted of us!

Black Tropical Print Balconette Bikini. £36.00- for the set.

River Island are offering so many great Bikinis for bigger bust. Beautiful tropical print just screams holiday- give me a cocktail and a beach. Thick straps and under wire, will always be mor supportive than a bog standard triangle bikini. MORE SUPPORT EQUALS, MORE COMFORT. Serious, point to River Island.

Comments

  1. Sadly I'm as flat as an ironing board, I wish I had the boobage to fill out these gorgeous swimsuits! I especially love the orange one with the ruffle, I think the Aztec trim is absolutely stunning!

    Abbey 👑 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red swimsuit is so cute and very 50s! I'm not really going anywhere that requires a bikini this summer but I know it's so hard to find supportive top halfs when you have bigger than average boobs! And the price always seems to shoot up too!

    Sian x
    www.theenglisheverygirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts