Blogging: Goals and Day Dreams.


Recently, a switch has clicked and I've really found my passion for blogging again. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging most of the time, yet, sometimes I simply don't have the motivation to upload. With this wave of motivation, I decided to make a little list of things that I really want to accomplish within my little blogging world. So without further ado here are three of my blogging goals for 2017.

Goals

Keep uploading content.

Its hard to constantly find new and interesting content, whilst staying true to your online identity. Although after a few shaky months I really feel like I have found it. Finding my voice online, has massively helped me find a little bit more confidence off line too.

By nature, I am quite shy and awkward (I still am) but recently I have definitely found out that I am stronger than I ever thought I would be. As silly as it sounds uploading content really has made me feel so much more comfortable within myself and that's all you could ever want.

To go self hosted.

I've been really struggling with uploading on blogger recently and I can tell its really taking a toll on my views. Being Self hosted has always been a little bit of a pipe dream for me. Furthering my online brand makes me so excited, but its definitely daunting. From coding, to layouts and everything else that comes with it- I can honestly say I am so incredibly nervous.


Day Dreams.

Vlogging.

I would love to vlog, maybe not right now but its something I would absolutely love to do. I could give you a list of reasons why I haven't started but the truth is I am just not confident enough in the way I look. Which is something I am working on.

Maybe in the future...Or at least when I've had enough of sitting at a desk and laminating.

I hope you enjoyed this little blog about what keeps me motivated to carry on. Blogging can be tough, many because we are all so hard on ourselves. Yet, it is incredible. Let me  know what your goals are and how your trying to achieve them.

Thank you for reading this blog, its been a little scary to admit.


Em

x

Comments

  1. I feel like having blogging goals is a great thing, I would love to vlog too but I feel like I'd just look like an idiot and be very boring! Maybe with time x

    G

    www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be confident enough to go in front of a camera. I'd definitely watch your vlogs though. I didn't get on with blogger and switched to Wordpress just so much better. 😘 Xxxxxxx

    Lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having blogging goals is so important I believe to keep you motivated! I'd love to see you vlog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think setting goals for things such as blogging is so important to keep you motivated! Vlogging is such an amazing thing to look back on xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that your passion for blogging has been reignited! I find that setting goals is incredibly motivating and ensures that I keep working hard to achieve them! I'd love to see you start vlogging!

    Abbey 🏝 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this post! I would love to see you get into Vlogging, it takes so much confidence to do it. These goals are all achievable and I wish you luck :)

    Steph xx
    www.stephsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to set yourself goals every now and then. I would love to vlog too, but I'd never have the confidence to publish it online, rather just for future viewing with my family or something.

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're absolutely smashing the blogging world recently Em! You can definitely see how much your confidence has improved even just since I first started talking to you! You should be so proud of what you've achieved so far and I'm sure you'll be vlogging in no time xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go self-hosted too but I've started by just having a revamp of my blog and buying my domain. I think it's important to be ambitious with your blog but just remember that any progress is still progress!

    Sian x
    www.theenglisheverygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes girl! These are all totally achievable goals and I know you can do it. I'm here to help if/when you do go self hosted, honestly. Anything you need!

    You're such an amazing blogger and person and I would watch every one of your vlogs! <3

    xoxo, gemma
    www.whatgemmadid.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having blog goals is important but what is so much more important is remembering that your blog is an extension of you, so blog when you feel like it, not because you feel you have to!

    Great post!

    Holly x
    www.hollysbeautybox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so lovely when you're feeling motivated and your blog feels less like work. I think it's great that you've set yourself some goals to keep yourself motivated. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went self-hosted at the start of the year and it's the best blog decision I've ever made, so if you ever have any questions about it, give me a shout! And good luck with your goals- it can be hard to upload constantly, but it gets easier the more you go on

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think having blogging goals is such a great motivation! Especially when you put them out there for people to see. I always find it's a great way to stick to them.

    Tania || www.taniaalexandraribeiro.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been debating to put them on here for a little while and im so happy I have. I love to go back and see how far I have come with my writing and rhe place that I am in now.

      Thank you for such a lovely comment.

      Em

      x

      Delete
  15. I lost a lot of motivation last month so I totally get where you're coming from, writing down goals definitely helped me too! You should so start vlogging it's quite nice just chatting away to a camera haha.

    Lots of love Izzy | http://www.adoseofchatter.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts